TrailNorth Federal CU NMLS information and Mortgage Loan Originators
TrailNorth Federal CU NMLS# 793197
- Marcy Eichen - Director of Lending email@example.com NMLS# 809213
- Theresa Dornan - Mortgage & Consumer Loan Officer firstname.lastname@example.org NMLS# 1135443
- Jaime Waldron - Mortgage & Consumer Loan Officer email@example.com NMLS# 2289993
- Kathie L Coller firstname.lastname@example.org NMLS# 432005
- Wendy Courtright Branch Operations & Sales/Service Manager email@example.com NMLS# 809212
For more information about the registry, please visit the NMLS at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
SAFE ACT INFORMATION
Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008
On July 28, 2010 the Nation Credit Union Association (NCUA) and other Federal Agencies published a final rule to implement the federal registration requirements of the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
The registration requirements apply to all employees acting in the capacity of a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO). The S.A.F.E. Act requires all MLOs to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Once registered, each MLO is provided a Unique Identifier from the NMLS. An MLO must provide this Unique Identifier to each mortgage loan applicant upon request and prior to the employee acting as an MLO.