Home Equity and HELOC
Which is right for you?
Home Equity and HELOC loans allow you to borrow money using the equity in your home to pay for home renovations, consolidate debt, pay for educational expenses, and more! Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) are credit lines that allow you to borrow when you need it and in the amounts you need. Home Equity Loans allow you to borrow a lump sum of predictable monthly payments.
- Borrow up to 80% of your home's value
- 5 Year Home Equity Loan LTV3 up to 80% - as low as 4.49%APR1
- 5 - 10 year Home Equity Loan LTV3 up to 80% - as low as 4.75%APR1
- 10 - 15 Year Home Equity Lon LTV3 up to 80% - as low as 5.75% APR1
- 1 Year Introductory Rate of 2.99%APR1
- NO CLOSING COSTS2
- Allows you to borrow 100% of your home's value at a higher interest rate.
- Rates As low as 4.49%APR1
Home Equity BOOST
- Borrow 100% of your home's value
- 5 Year Home Equity BOOST LTV3 greater than 80% - as low as 5.99%APR1
- 5 - 10 Year Home Equity BOOST LTV3 greater than 80% - as low as 6.25%APR1
- 10 - 15 Year Home Equity BOOST LTV3 greater than 80% - as low as 7.25%APR
1 APR equals Annual Percentage Rate and is subject to credit qualification.
2 This APR (Annual percentage rate) is locked for 12 months and subject to change annually on the anniversary of the loan. To determine the APR after 12 months, we add 3.25% to the one-year constant maturity treasury. Max APR that may be imposed is 16%. Available on owner-occupied primary residences. No closing cost offer applies only to loans with an initial advance of $7500 or greater. An appraisal fee is required at the time of application and refunded at closing. Homeowners' insurance is required. Member would be responsible for the cost of purchasing self-elected owner’s title insurance, any extenuating title issues, and flood insurance (if applicable). Member required to reimburse all closing costs if the loan is paid and closed within 36 months. HELOC special promotion is subject to change at any time.
3 LTV equals Loan to Value