2024 Statewide College Scholarship Program
TrailNorth Federal Credit Union is excited to announce the details of our Annual Scholarship Program, offered in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association. College-bound high school seniors can win a scholarship between $500-$1,250 through the program. In 2023, we awarded $1,500 in college scholarships to three high school seniors. Additionally, one senior was awarded $500 from the New York Credit Union Association as a Statewide winner and $500 from the Adirondack Chapter of the New York Credit Union Association.
Scholarship winners will be chosen by the New York Credit Union Association.
Who Is Eligible?
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- Members in good standing with TrailNorth Federal Credit Union.
- Planning to attend a two- or four-year accredited educational institution, vocational, or trade school for the first time in the fall of 2024.
If you are not currently a member, please call 518-585-6725 or visit our membership page to learn how to join.
To request a 2024 Scholarship Application, please complete our membership verification form via the link below. Once we verify your membership, you will receive an email with the application link and a special code you will need during the application process.
Detailed instructions for completing the application will be provided at that time.
Applicants will need to provide:
- The Scholarship Application (which will be sent after verification by the Credit Union)
- On the last page of the application, the applicant and their parent or guardian must complete the Certification and Release Authorization
- A high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11
- An essay response.
The deadline to apply is January 5, 2024, so request your verification code and application now. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call 518-585-6725 ext 2303, and we’ll be happy to help you.